Help your students improve their science understanding and communicate their knowledge more effectively. Writing Science Right shows you the best ways to teach content-area writing so that students can share their learning and discoveries through informal and formal writing assignments and oral presentations.
You’ll teach students how to…
- identify their audience and an appropriate organizational structure for their writing;
- achieve a readable style by knowing the reader’s background knowledge;
- build effective sentences and concise paragraphs;
- prepare and deliver oral presentations that bring content to life;
- use major science articles, abstracts, and summaries as mentor texts;
- and more!